The war between smart phones is really intensifying. With the release of one smart phone after another, any mobile or telecommunications company can no longer afford to become complacent; rather they must continue with their research and development programs, in order to come up with a smart phone that will top the rest of the smart phones available in the market. That is what Apple, the multinational consumer electronics giant, has been up to these past few years.
Within months after the release of iPhone 4 in the global market, there have been several reports and unverified stories spreading in the Internet that the latest in iPhone technology will be launched soon – the iPhone 5g.
Contrary to what is spreading around the rumor mill, the iPhone 5g is not the Verizon iPhone. According to Wall Street Journal, the Verizon iPhone will be introduced to the market in October of this year. It will be very similar with the iPhone 4 from AT&T except for the fact that it uses a different wireless technology. iPhone 5g will also take on a different model from the rest of its iPhone siblings so it really cannot be that the iPhone 5g and the Verizon iPhone are one and the same.
For those of you who wish to know more about this new Apple genius of a product, below are some of the rumored features of the new iPhone 5g.
• iPhone 5g will adopt a new aerial configuration and a 1.2GHz processor. iPhone 4 only has a 1GHz processor.
• iPhone 5g will have a bigger 3.7 inch screen compared with iPhone 4’s 3.5 inch screen. Its image quality will definitely be enhanced and can be able to get true-color 1080p with a dual-core GPU.
• iPhone 5g will use nuclear design to extend battery life. iPhone 4
• iPhone 5g will feature an 8 megapixel camera, which the iPhone 4 does not have.
• iPhone 5g will provide a digital wallet using Near Field Communications (NFC) technology.
• iPhone 5g will have USB 3.0 connectivity and Thunderbolt. It may also have an HDMI output capability.
• iPhone 5g may support LTE (Long Term Evolution), the latest in mobile network technology.
• iPhone 5g may provide 64GB of cloud storage.
It has been said (and many people are expecting) that the iPhone 5g will debut in late June or early July this year as with all the other iPhones. Others say it will be launched some time in October. Regardless of when it will be available in the market, one this is for sure, the iPhone 5g will definitely sell like hot cakes!